Saturday, April 30, 2011

No Bake Cheesecake with Fruit Topping

My mom made this for Easter lunch this year. It is also the first dessert that I remember my mom making as a child. My mom always tops her pies with cherry or blueberry pie filling, my favorite is blueberry. The recipe is below, of course I always make it lower in fat by using light cream cheese and light cool whip. Easy but so so good!


2 8 oz. pkgs Cream Cheese,room temperature
1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 Tsp Lemon Juice
1- 1 1/2 Tsp Vanilla
1 Graham Pie Crust (Largest size)
1 can favorite pie filling (I recommend Blueberry!)


Beat cream cheese, milk, lemon juice, and vanilla together until smooth. Spoon into crust.

Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight. After set add pie filling to the top of the cheesecake and cover completely. This can be made a day ahead before you are ready to serve.

No comments: